Code Compliance - Types of Complaints
- Weeds: 12" or more of annual growth; not including trees or shrubs.
- Health: Items outside, not intended for outside storage, i.e.; cloth, cardboard, furniture, tree limbs on the ground, boards, household appliances, and stagnant water.
- Unsecured Structure: Vacant structures that are unsecured, open, or otherwise accessible to the public and/or animals.
- Inoperable Vehicles: Vehicles that do not run, are not currently street legal, including those that do not have current tags, have flat tires, blocked tires, on jacks, etc.
- Substandard Housing: Inadequate living facilities.
- Off-street Parking: Any vehicle parked in a yard on a surface other than asphalt or concrete, except for gravel driveways in place prior to 1967.
Signs: Signs are prohibited in the rights-of-way and on utility poles and are removed by city inspectors proactively.